[Bf-committers] Composite nodes question

José María Méndez arkano22 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:51:28 CET 2010

I´ve got the node working properly. However there´s one small thing
that eventually leads blender to a crash: I added a per pixel view
position layer pass, and when i activate it, in the Render Layer
composite node, instead of appearing a "Position" output, appears a
"Mist" output that contains correct position data. This looks like
some array index bug because all passes below "Position" have their
names shuffled in the RenderLayer node, but i can´t find where is this
happening. Any clues?