[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, sunday sept 13, 2009

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Tue Sep 15 16:18:08 CEST 2009

> > - Dynamics: Janne Karhu (particle coder) proposes to unify the gravity
> > parameters among all physics systems. He prefers to add a common
> > gravity effector.

I noticed today on Blender Nation that there's also work being done on
getting particles and cloth to interact.  Very Nucleus-like.  One of the few
things in Maya that I like is that you can go to one central place to adjust
global settings for all simulations-- the nucleus node.  That way gravity
and scale are scene-wide.  Having this in Blender would be great, too.

~ C