[Bf-committers] Broken CMake build of the "blenderplayer" project

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:47:59 CEST 2009

I'm confused since this patch is on trunk whereas the original mail
refers to new libs in 2.5.

not sure about applying the patch in what is now the 2.4 branch, I'm
not expert enough in cmake but TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES isnt often used
like this. (mainly in CMake/macros.cmake).

Since 2.5 is where most of the activity is and CMake isnt used for
release builds I rather not put so much time into it.
Though if someone with more experience with CMake can varify this
patch it should be committed.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM,  <michael at obberon.com> wrote:
> Although not quite the same issue, blenderplayer (specifically the gp_ghost
> target) fails when compiling with WITH_FFMPEG because it make a call to
> initVideoTexture, which is defined in bf_videotex.
>
> I was able to fix this by patching gp_ghost's CMakeLists.txt (patch
> attached). I made this patch for 2.49b, but it applies fine on trunk.
>
> (By the way, I am replying to this post because I joined the mailing-list
> after the original was posted)
> --
> Michael Forney <michael at obberon.com>

- Campbell