[Bf-committers] color scheme for 2.5

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Fri Sep 11 09:52:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

My remark on this subject will go to the buttons on the button space.
The trouble is that they look all the same, you have to read the text to
find them. This is less efficient than spotting a button by its color or
shape like in the old UI. In addition the buttons are much larger than
before and you spend your time scrolling the panel up and down. I
understand that standard buttons allow custom UI and makes it easy for
beginners but I think that the old UI was more efficient for advanced
users. I know it sounds complicated but why not having two display mode
for the button panel: standard and compact?

/benoit