[Bf-committers] Broken CMake build of the "blenderplayer" project

michael at obberon.com michael at obberon.com
Sun Sep 13 07:31:04 CEST 2009

Although not quite the same issue, blenderplayer (specifically the gp_ghost
target) fails when compiling with WITH_FFMPEG because it make a call to
initVideoTexture, which is defined in bf_videotex.

I was able to fix this by patching gp_ghost's CMakeLists.txt (patch
attached). I made this patch for 2.49b, but it applies fine on trunk.

(By the way, I am replying to this post because I joined the mailing-list
after the original was posted)
--
Michael Forney <michael at obberon.com>