[Verse-dev] Verse & GLGE

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri May 27 21:17:56 CEST 2011

On 27/05/11 18:41, Toni Alatalo wrote:
[...]
> We have a websocket client that uses exactly GLGE for rendering,
> so-called WebNaali in the realXtend project .. it can connect to a
> Tundra server and sync scene with that.

Last I heard websockets were being radically rethought due to hideous
security flaws; are they still viable as a fast message-passing system
for web apps with server push? (I really don't fancy trying to do a
network-intensive game use XMLHttpRequest...)

│
│ "I have a mind like a steel trap. It's rusty and full of dead mice."
│ --- Anonymous, on rasfc