[Verse-dev] Verse Projects

jethrovolders at hotmail.com jethrovolders at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:34:23 CET 2009

hey Tristam
Well you are the first answer i get in.
The support forum is ment to have at least something people can relate to.
I think a majority of people abandon verse due to that there just isn't any place to get help, learn to know others who work with it, exchange experience and what not... so even if it would grow at a paste of 1 member every trimester, that would still mean that we would have a small team communicating on their progress and problems after a year.

I'm curious what you are doing with Verse and on what level.
I do have a amateur game development team, which i try to convince working with Verse.

anyway lets keep it touch as you are now the second person in the world i know working with Verse (the other one beeing Eskil)

Cheers.
J.