[Verse-dev] JVerse - noodleglue

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 14:23:53 CEST 2008

Yeah, Cibyl or noodleglue would be my prefered options, I'm more interested in what could be done with verse in the other languages than the getting it working part :)
I'll see if I can contact Nathan Letwory, and also get in contact with the Cybil people for some more info on getting started with it..