[Verse-dev] Verse in Cairo?

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 16:01:11 CEST 2008

I'm still learning about verse - but my initial thoughts on it are:

You could subscribe to optional extra levels of detail. - So if a surface had it's edges defined by beziers originally, and the client and server both support beziers.

The client would ask the server what detail levels it supports, the server would say "subdivisional surfaces, bezier edges"

If you subscribed to bezier edges, then the server would let the client know which nodes/edges were better represented with beziers.

Possibly this is all wrong, as I still need to learn a fair bit more about verse :)