[Verse-dev] New Quel Solaar updates

Amir Taaki amir.taaki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:16:41 CET 2008

so i got it to compile on linux but there's some problems with connector.
When the fullscreen, the app doesn't draw using the entire window- strange
since the code under resize event is same as old version. theres a scrollbar
on right also. how did it compile for you? :) i saw stuff in the code
like    static, float = 32;