[Verse-dev] New versions of Quel Solaar apps.

Theodore Dounas dounas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:24:36 CEST 2008

2008/7/3 eskil <eskil at obsession.se>:
> Hi
>
> I have just uploaded a new verse zip to the file section of quelsolaar.com
>
> Its mainly bug fixes among them:
> -Duplicate in Loq now works
> -Detach in Loq now works
> -Collapse in Loq now works
> -Bug that made material previews fail now fixed in Co On
> -Blur function in Persuade now works properly so ambient light doesn't
> burn out on low end graphics cards.
> -Window size change in Quel Solaar now works properly
>
> Also look out for a mention of verse in the next (August) issue of wired
> in an article about the game I'm working on.
>
> Cheers

Hello , are there any guides in building from source for linux ?(or
any platform for that matter!)
I searched and could not find a thing! I could try and build from
source and provide updated linux binaries.
I am playing and evaluating (still nothing in production) verse and
the verse apps, specially loq airou.
thanks
Theodore

--