[Verse-dev] Unique ID from server? (repost)

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Sun Feb 24 18:05:42 CET 2008

Hi,
I just work on extension of verse specification (user permissions on
nodes, locks of nodes, better support of user accounts, etc.).
Proposal is available only in czech language now. I will translate
this paper to english language soon and I will try to integrate my
proposals in my personal devel branch of verse. All proposed changes
would help your problems.

Best Regards,

Jiri