[Verse-dev] Materal selection

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Tue May 23 10:39:11 CEST 2006

My spontaneous thought is that the per face representation should have
priority over per object. Per object is a more simple representation and
can then be used by simple clients while the more complex per face
representation can be used by more powerful clients. It can also be used
as a kind of LOD, very distant object uses per object materials.

--PLu