[Verse-dev] three year period

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Mon Apr 3 14:44:21 CEST 2006

On Apr 3, 2006, at 5:57 AM, eskil at obsession.se wrote:

>> The Uni-verse project will run for three years, beginning in February
>> 2003. During that period we will publish more material here,
>> whitepapers
>> Is the number of active developers going to reduce to zero in the
> nds to develop things relating to verse, They didn't invent verse,
> they do
> not own verse, I do. But they have been nice enough to do some
> great work for

right

> during the project (like me) but many people doing verse things
> just do it for
> fun. The project will end early 2007 so it has quite a bit to go.

also e.g. i continue to do it for work.

orange.blender.org will publish new results soon,
and the full report will be reported in Stockholm in May(?)

then later i suspect that at least our company will continue using it,
and fixing problems / making improvements as needed
(i work as a programmer here myself)

and yes i imagine it can be a lot of fun too ;)
see e.g. http://www.firstandlast.org/ which is some shared virtual
reality stuff.

> Cheers

~Toni