[Verse-dev] Announce: verse.blender.org

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri Sep 16 14:09:32 CEST 2005

Hello.

I just wanted to drop a note saying that the new Verse main web site, at
<http://verse.blender.org>, is up and running now. It does not look even
nearly as neat as the old one, but I hope we can improve it over time.

It runs on the CMS system used by the rest of the Blender sites, which
means all content editing is done over the web.

The HOWTO section might be of special interest, I try to collect some
"mini-tutorials" there on topics I feel need to be better explained.

The Links page is pretty nice, too.

Suggestions and/or corrections are always welcome, of course.

Regards,