[Verse-dev] Bug and screen shot.

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Jul 25 08:51:54 CEST 2005

Eskil Steenberg wrote:
> Hi

Yo.

> I have been playing with the material node in Connector, using the new
> Persuade rendering code. In this screen shot i have one geometry node with
> 3 object nosed all using different materials. 2 out of the materials ahve
> displacement making them all bumpy. It is ver cool to be able to pull a
> slider and see the material and displacement update in realtime. Enjoy:
>
> http://www.quelsolaar.com/many_fun_materials.jpg

Cool! I recognize the textures, heh.

> Slas found a bug in the server line 436:

A file name would have been helpful here, but I deduced you were
talking about vs_node_geometry.c from the code.

> while(node->polygon_hole < node->poly_size && ((real64
> *)node->layer[0].layer)[node->polygon_hole * 4] != -1)
>
> should obviusly be:
>
> while(node->polygon_hole < node->poly_size && ((uint32
> *)node->layer[1].layer)[node->polygon_hole * 4] != -1)

Oops, sure looks broken yes. Good catch, Slas!

> Emil can you update CVS? Thanks Slas!

Sure, done and committed. End of vacation, heh. :) I committed to both
the HEAD and the verse-r5-branch branches, not sure how to handle a
fix like this exactly but doing it that way felt right.

Regards,