[Verse-dev] Verse & Gimp

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Jul 3 14:27:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

The windows plug-in is broken in the sense that it doesn't work with
the current release anymore, since it's for r4p0 (as marked on the
download page). So to run it you would need an r4p0 server, and
the gimp version in the REAMDE file (which might not be the latest
version either).

The source is up to date however, but the compilation process on
windows is painful. I don't have a computer running windows here,
so I can't compile it now ... .

Brecht.