[Verse-dev] Verse & Gimp

Bmud fabmud at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 3 03:49:04 CEST 2005

What?? That's rediculous. Things like that shouldn't even be floating
around.. bogus downloads. FYI, i'm not knowledgable enough to complie
the plugin myself. I've got Dev C++, and a vary narrow knkowledge of
linking stuff... I might try it if I have time, but honestly, someone,
for the love of pete, update the windows version. It's silly to just
leave a dead version up on the web.