[Verse-dev] Connector R5

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Thu Apr 28 09:32:57 CEST 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:46:11 +0200
"Marcus Hoffmann" <Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fhg.de> wrote:

> It's not about having a perfect connector for testing all special
> issues but having a connector in general that connects via R5 and can
> create some nodes and parameters etc.

I've been working on trying to get Eskil's latest code base for his apps
(the quelsolaar CVS module, containing Connector among other things) merged
with what was previously there.

Finishing this, which I hope to do before lunch today (possibly ignoring
Quel Solaar for a while further), the next step is to add the missing R5
functionality/compatibility, mainly things dealing with rotations since
we've added new quaternion types for that. Or perhaps Eskil will do this,
that would make more sense. I'm not quite sure, he said he'd do it before
the meeting, but that seems rather far off to me.

I *hope* to get the quelsolaar module into a buildable state today...

Regards, and back to cvs diff,