[Verse-dev] server r3p2 under win32 behaves weird

Thorsten Jordan Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de
Tue Sep 14 13:41:49 CEST 2004

Hi!

i've been working with the verse-r3p2 server for a longer time now, all
with Linux (Debian/unstable/i386). I have to present some results to
people that have Windows only, so i need a win32-exe of the server and
other tools. Well... either my VisualC++6 has some very weird bugs or
there is something wrong with the code.
I use my pusher to send a 3ds-scene to the server and then connect my
viewer to view it. The server generates and sends several thousand nodes
without any reason and later sends chaotic layer or node_ids, (like
52678 or the like for a layer_id), what's that?
Does anyone experienced similar problems?
Has anyone built a win32-exe of the current server and can send it to me
please? (mailto: thorsten_jordan at gmx.de)

Any comments?

i've uploaded the server output to
www.student.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~thjordan/vs.txt.bz2

it is about 500k, beware. It documents the weird behaviour.

--
Greetings, Thorsten