[Verse-dev] Error in spec

Brecht Van Lommel blendix at pandora.be
Wed Oct 27 22:33:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 19:51, Emil Brink wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:29:13 +0200
> Thorsten Jordan <Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Emil Brink schrieb:
> > > On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:23:35 +0200
> > > Peter Lundén <plu at tii.se> wrote:
> > >
> > > I would actually go so far as to encourage all developers to check out
> > > the release-r4-branch branch of Verse from CVS, and then update their
> > > repositories from time to time.
> >
> > the gimp-plugin has to be ported to the tile-size-is-8-code yet.
> > Does the author of it read this list?
>
> That author is noone else but Brecht Van Lommel, and he certainly is
> on the list. He even has commit-rights to the Verse CVS nowadays. :)

The source was already ported at the Blender Conference this weekend :).

> > Any chances for an new win32 binary for it? installing gtk-dev,gimp-dev
> > etc. to compile it is no fun ;-)
>
> I'll leave that one for Brecht to answer.

I made some new binaries, grab them from:
http://users.pandora.be/blendix/verse/

These don't work with Gimp-2.0-pre2 anymore, since I compiled them
against the latest Gimp version, which I downloaded from here:
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

The python source and binaries have been updated as well, for today's
bugfixes.

Cheers,
Brecht.