[Verse-dev] Verse r4

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Sat Oct 23 15:02:39 CEST 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:49:08 +0200
Thorsten Jordan <Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de> wrote:

> Emil Brink schrieb:
> > On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:54:58 +0200
> > Emil Brink <emil at obsession.se> wrote:
> >
> > There hasn't been time for much testing of this, but I don't
> > expect problems... Purple seems to at least build.
>
> i've already downloaded and tested it. Tile size adaption took one
> minute ;-)

Glad to hear it.

> however larger models are still broken (bunny), texture coordinates are
> missing. it seems that there is a problem with geometry layers.

Hm... Didn't Brecht investigate these issues a bit? Not sure what came
out of that, I should probably read up in the archives.

Do you terminate your application immediately once all data is sent,
without also subscribing to the layers to keep track of what data has
been received by the host?

Did you already try doing a little loop before terminating the program,
to give it a bit more time to actually flush all its buffers? Sending
the connect_terminate command does not automatically do this, so it
might be worth trying.

Regards,