[Verse-dev] verse4 experiences, part3

Brecht Van Lommel blendix at pandora.be
Tue Oct 19 23:18:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

I can view the 4 textures included with the 'ppctest2.3ds' file just
fine. Don't really know about the large geometry, don't have any
geometry viewer running or any files on my computer now. Will try that
later.

What might be going wrong is that the they have are not completely
received by the server. As far as I can see you are not waiting for
confirmation that the tiles were received, just for confirmation on the
layers. The same goes for (large) geometry.

You could check if this is the cause easily, by keeping the app running.
If there are any .3ds or .off files that still don't work then, I'll try
them.

Cheers,
Brecht.