[Verse-dev] timeouts

Enrico Schwass deckard73 at freenet.de
Sun Nov 28 20:14:43 CET 2004

Hi

Have tried the todays verse snapshot. Seems that the timeouts really
fast happens.
Not only my own code, but render.c and connector, too. Is this a common
problem
or my systems one? Or is it a feature? I use Linux and gcc 3.3

And something other. The online docs say that you should use 0 as
parameter if you create a node.
Is this right? Or has it to be ~0. And why verse ignores IDs the user sets?

And ... there is a function named node_set_name or similiar. Exists a
other way function.
get_name, get_id or something like that?

ciao
Enno

BTW: I startet a project at http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyverse/
If you are interested in verse and ruby, you should take a look.