[Verse-dev] verse/loqairou crash

Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 2 19:45:16 CET 2004

Hello,

I was just playing around with Loq a bit (which btw is very nice
to be doing on my Linux PPC setup, thanks!), and Loq crashed a couple of
times. I'm not sure how stable Loq is supposed to be, so I wasn't overly
worried, but on my last attempt it just sat there 'connecting'. Upon
investigating I found verse itself had gone down:

	terminate
	callback_send_connect_terminate
	vs_node_storage.c Can't send node_destroy for type 2030490378--not
	implementedzsh: 28408 segmentation fault  ./verse

I'm not sure how much of that is relevant, perhaps I'm even missing
output.

I suppose verse should not crash, does anyone have suggestions where to
look before I attempt debugging this?

Wouter