[Verse-dev] Verse site changes (minor)

Emil Brink verse-dev@blender.org
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:55:08 +0100 (MET)

Hi.

Thanks to Ton and LarstiQ, I got admin access to the web content
today and could do some (imo) much-needed fixes and updates.

I have done my best to improve the langauge on all of the pages under
www.blender.org/modules/verse/, and also changed paragraph structure
and such in many places, fixed missing image links in the FAQ, im-
proved the number of handy web links, and also added comments to the
sample client program in order to make it a bit more accessible.

I would very much like to generate online HTML API documentation
similar to what we had for the previous incarnation of Verse
(http://verse.sourceforge.net/api/vll/index.html for the historically
inclined surfers out there), perhaps coupled to a more formal version
of the specs themselves.

Regards,

/Emil