[Verse-dev] verse-server bugs and problems

Eskil Steenberg verse-dev@blender.org
Sun Aug 15 20:49:04 CEST 2004

Hi!

> Well, the models i used recently seem to work now, no triangles are
> missing. Then i collected any .3ds file on my hdd (my pusher pushes
> 3ds files) and tried them. I found several models that show missing
> triangles, sadly :-(
> So the fix seems to help a bit, but not for all models.

Humm.

Could you turn on the the print out for both incomming and out going
calls. and send me the loggs for all three apps? (send it to me
personaly and not the list, lets not fill up the list)