[Verse-dev] verse-server bugs and problems

Thorsten Jordan verse-dev@blender.org
Sun Aug 15 19:08:30 CEST 2004

Eskil Steenberg wrote:
> Hi
>
>> i have tried it, but it doesn't help.
>> I create and fill a geometry node with my "pusher" app, the server
> Well as i said it should fail. When you send the data from 0 and up does
> any polys/vertices still get lost?
(sorry, i was in a hurry this morning, i missed that)

Well, the models i used recently seem to work now, no triangles are
missing. Then i collected any .3ds file on my hdd (my pusher pushes 3ds
files) and tried them. I found several models that show missing
triangles, sadly :-(
So the fix seems to help a bit, but not for all models.

--
Greetings, Thorsten