[Verse-dev] at Siggraph

Eskil Steenberg verse-dev@blender.org
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 02:03:23 +0300

Hi

Im sitting at the 2004 AGUA (alias global users assosiation) meeting
fixing Loq bugs... whearing a blender t-shirt... Im sure they will
kick me out any time now... Well Im off to the blender BOF in a
minute but i have found some bugs in loq, and in enough that is very
serious, so why not mail in and fix it now.

on line 60 and 105 in e_storage_geometry.c the lines:

		if(layer->data != NUL)
should be
		if(layer->data != NULL && layer->name[0] != 0)

in la_draw_overlay.c on the lines folowing 405 the dot product is
just wrong making some polygons apper white. the corect code should
be:

				x = y2 * z3 - z2 * y3;
				y = z2 * x3 - x2 * z3;
				z = x2 * y3 - y2 * x3;

Siggraph has just started and i have so fare not got around much. I
did go to a color course so now i know why Nil sucks, not just that
it does ;-)