[Verse-dev] New compositor app for verse

Brecht Van Lommel blendix@pandora.be
30 Nov 2003 16:24:43 +0000

Hi

> > A third problem is that the text is too small, or at least the
> > spacing between the characters and lines, on a resolution lower than
> > 1280x1024.
>
> you have probably noticed that if you click and drag in empty space you
> can pan the work space. try doing the same but grab the work space close
> to the right or left edge to zoom in and out. (the same feature can be
> found in connector too)

Well, I know this feature, I probably wasn't clear enough. The problem
is that the dropdown menu to create new blocks is not zoomable. Also,
even when you zoom in on a block, there is still no spacing at all
between characters (text is still readable tough).

Brecht