[Universe-feedback] Verse connexion with 2 or more Blender

leau2001 leau2001 at free.fr
Thu Aug 10 14:03:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I try to connect another computer thrue the web to my Verse Blender server.

On my own personnal computer, i run Verse and Blender, i connect this
blender verse as localhost.

On my personnal network all is ok, i find easily my verse server and
that's works good for the moment.

But  nobody from internet can connect to my server... I used ZoneAlarm
firewall and allow Verse as a server from 4950 port, why all is ok from
my Personnal Network and don't work with the web connexion...

Thx for Answer

lo
--
Laurent CARON - Mon Blog <http://laurent.caron.1.free.fr/lo_forum/dotclear/>