[Uni-verse] Expectations on test meeting end of the week

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Apr 23 13:10:03 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

this is my expectation on the test meeting at II end of the week:

* the entire audio simulation chain works at least for a simple model
(but complex enough to be reduced)

* the audio simulation package is installed on minusplus machines and

    * minusplus knows how to use it

    * minusplus knows how to install new versions of tools.

* minusplus describes continued testing and the report on that

* a list of problems and improvements needed is compiled

*  improvements on the models are decided

*  the evaluation in "General evaluation" is performed.

Also an important  comment:  I take the evaluation of the audio system
by minusplus really seriously. A good description, report and web page
on that can
lower the emphasis on the final review demonstration. If we already have
done good demonstration and can document that,  the final demonstration
will be
less important.

Best Regards
Gert