[Uni-verse] Audio demo situation?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri Nov 17 12:28:34 CET 2006

Samuel Siltanen wrote:
> We tested the Windows version. Everything was black as before, unless the
> middle button was down. Only when we turned off the flare option, the scene
> became visible. Is this expected behavior?

Nope, I've never seen that. :/ I'm sorry to say I don't know the program
well enough to diagnose based on those symptoms, it's Eskil's code after
all.

Sometimes I've had luck with switching to wireframe-mode (there's a check
box for that, too), but I've never seen the flares have that effect.

You can also set a background color to something non-black, which makes it
easier to spot locate the model.

Sorry I cannot be of more help. :/ We are bringing an ATi graphics board,
perhaps it's a question of hardware capabilities?

Regards,

/Emil