[Uni-verse] Siggraph is GO!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu May 18 22:03:51 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Our largest sponsor, from RedHat, has agreed on a very generous gift.
So today I'll send the signed contract over to Siggraph.

I have to do a lot of last minute arrangements now, will come to this
list with more details soon. Nevertheless, a quick response if we (as
entire consortium) can sign for a 5000 euro contribution would help a
lot. You can substract 1000 from it as BF contribution already! Come
on! :)

BTW; we now got booth #1527, which is *great* location! (See floorplan
I mailed earlier). It is the main aisle, across Disney, Electronic Arts
and Boxx.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org