[Uni-verse] Review and demo URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Apr 18 08:33:21 CEST 2006

I would suggest to have telephone/computer conference at 1500 today
to follow up on the situation for all involved partners:
KTH: Emil, Slas, Gert. II: Ludde, Martin HUT: Samuel
FHG: Marcus. MinusPlus: Akos.

Is this possible?

What kind of media is preferred? Normal phone,  Skype, IRC, Marratech?

Best Regards
Gert