AW: [Uni-verse] OSGVerse

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Mon Apr 10 10:09:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

When i connect to the server, everything that is called object, geometry,
material and texture is downloaded to the renderer and visualized. If i push
new objects to the server, they are uploaded too...
I did not test if they are moveable (I will do now), but they should. The
functions are implemented (transform_pos, transform_rot). The renderer
updates its scene with the Verse data every 50ms when connected...
I'm not sure why it is not working for you, what tools did you use to upload
and change? Then I can test it using them....

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
Abt. Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de