[Uni-verse] Mid term review

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Sep 16 16:47:34 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

at the last PCC meeting we decided that material for the Mid tern review
was due September 15.
The idea is to update the First Year Periodic Report to cover the month
1-18 of the project.
I have however received no input!

WP leaders and others with a responsibility for a task please update the
WP description in the report above.
On request I have uploaded the word version of the report to our web
site under WP1.

Please follow the format from last year and keep your submission brief.
Please cover progress from the start of the project until August.

I hope to receive your submission as soon as possible!

Best Regards
Gert