[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse website

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Nov 29 09:56:27 CET 2005

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your e-mail and your work for the website. I think it has
improved and is much nicer now!

I have one comment related to the section 'Downloads'. I think one
would suppose to find some programs (code/executable) in addition to
documentation. Could you please add some text telling if there are
going to be downloadable code under that title some time in the future.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Angela Plohman wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This is just a note to say that the website has been updated and
> restructured.
>
> http://www.uni-verse.org
>
> We now have a news section online that we really need to keep up to
> date. Peter: you have said you will maintain this section? You can send
> news to me and I will put it in the cms. Please send news in basically
> the same format as the news that is currently online.
>
> Also, we have put the public deliverables online as well as market
> analyses of the 4 market segments. I have edited the 4 texts originally
> submitted to me for the D9.1 doc to make them shorter for online
> publication. But they do still need some work to make them a bit jazzier
> for the web. Please send suggestions!
>
> Lastly, the agenda is up to date - please do not forget to continue to
> send me details of your dissemination activities. (Thanks Lauri!)
>
> Thanks!
>
> All my best,
> Angela

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014