[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse website

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Mon Nov 28 16:31:16 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

This is just a note to say that the website has been updated and
restructured.

http://www.uni-verse.org

We now have a news section online that we really need to keep up to
date. Peter: you have said you will maintain this section? You can send
news to me and I will put it in the cms. Please send news in basically
the same format as the news that is currently online.

Also, we have put the public deliverables online as well as market
analyses of the 4 market segments. I have edited the 4 texts originally
submitted to me for the D9.1 doc to make them shorter for online
publication. But they do still need some work to make them a bit jazzier
for the web. Please send suggestions!

Lastly, the agenda is up to date - please do not forget to continue to
send me details of your dissemination activities. (Thanks Lauri!)

Thanks!

All my best,
Angela