[Uni-verse] First proposal of aganda for the review

Sascha Schneider Sascha.Schneider at igd.fhg.de
Wed Mar 9 10:30:52 CET 2005

Hi!

That´s correct. 1. = KTH, 2. = FIGD.

Furthermore a 3rd Client will be developed within the project: The "slim"
Client = PDA Client = FIGD.

> My idea was that we should talk about the High Quality Rendering Client
> “Quel Solaar” since
> considerable effort has been spent in the implementation of that.
> I will clarify that in the title..

Ok, so this one is the KTH Client (no.1 from above).

> I was under the impression that not so much work has been spent on the
> High Performance Cluster Rendering Client yet.
> You could talk about the spec in the overview.

Ok. Perhaps we should mention that in the title as well ("High Performance
Cluster Rendering Client").

> If I'm wrong on the assumption above I have no problem to insert an
> agenda point also on
> the High Performance Cluster Rendering Client?

The point was, that currently it seems that KTH developes two rendering
Clients. One called "Simple rendering client" (= report Emil) and the other
one called "High Performance Rendering Client "Quel Solar" (= report Eskil).
As we´ve agreed, KTH will only implement one client, the "simple one" beeing
a first version of your OpenGL 2.0 client. So this is a bit confusing.
Perhaps you are talking about "a simple first version of quel solar" or
something like that with the first agenda point?

Regards
Sascha Schneider - Dipl.-Math. - Sascha.Schneider at igd.fhg.de
Tel.: 06151/155631 - Fraunhofer IGD - Fraunhoferstraße 5 - 64283 Darmstadt