[Uni-verse] First proposal of aganda for the review

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Mar 9 09:58:51 CET 2005

Dear Sascha,

thanks for the comment!

Sascha Schneider wrote:

>Hi Gert!
>

>Thanks for the agenda. One question about the schedule: Currently FIGD
>reports about the Slim Client (PDA) and KTH reports about the Simple Client
>(OpenGL 2.0) and the High Performance Client (OpenSG/Cluster/Heyewall).

According to the specification we will develop two High Performance
Rendering Clients:

1. High Quality Rendering Client “Quel Solaar”
2. High Performance Cluster Rendering Client

My idea was that we should talk about the High Quality Rendering Client
“Quel Solaar” since
considerable effort has been spent in the implementation of that.
I will clarify that in the title..

I was under the impression that not so much work has been spent on the
High Performance Cluster Rendering Client yet.
You could talk about the spec in the overview.

If I'm wrong on the assumption above I have no problem to insert an
agenda point also on
the High Performance Cluster Rendering Client?

Best Regards
Gert