[Uni-verse] First proposal of aganda for the review

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Mar 7 08:17:54 CET 2005

Dear Lauri,

thanks for the quick reply, as usual :-)
The dates hasn't changed. I did a typing (or maybe thinking;-) ) error
in the agenda draft!
Thanks for noticing that!

I attach a new version of the agenda!

About your second question so was that my  idea to have all
demonstration at the same
session. If you think this is a bad idea it could of course be changed.

Is it hard to understand the audio demonstration without listening to
your talk before?

One thing I really would like to demonstrate regarding audio is a audio
transmission over Verse.
Who is doing that?

Best Regards
Gert