[Uni-verse] First proposal of aganda for the review

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Mon Mar 7 07:51:53 CET 2005

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the proposal. I have two questions related to that:

1) I thought that the review will take plase on Thursday and Friday
(April 7th and 8th), and the preparatory meeting will be on Wednesday
April 6th. Is there a change in the plan since in the agenda the
review is told to happen already on Wednesday ? I have already
purchased my flights such that I'll arrive in Arlanda on Wednesday
morning 8 AM, and leave Stockholm on Friday evening !

2) Do you think that we (Ludde and I) should present our
audio-demonstration already on the demonstration session of the first
day of the review although our presentation will be on the second day?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends.
>
> this is a first proposal for an agenda for the review.
>
> Please send your comments and suggestions as soon as possible,
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014