[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse Meeting

Jörn Kohlhammer joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 11 09:33:48 CET 2005

Dear Uni-Verse partners,

We think a (physical) partner meeting ahead of the upcoming commission review, to finalize D2.3 (if necessary) and to plan the demos is a good idea.

As Gert mentioned in his email, Darmstadt would be one possible venue for this meeting . Therefore, we would like to offer you to hold the meeting here at Fraunhofer IGD on January 24-25 and we would be happy to make arrangements as soon as we have word from you.

Best regards,
Jörn

| Jörn Kohlhammer                                                   |
| Head of Department                                                |
| Animation and Image Communication                                 |
| Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung              |
| Tel +49-(0)6151-155 646        Fraunhoferstraße 5                 |
| Fax +49-(0)6151-155 139        D-64283 Darmstadt                  |
| http://www.igd.fhg.de/igd-a3   joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de |