[Uni-verse] WP9 - plans

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Mon Jan 10 13:37:50 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! I am writing to urgently remind all partners that the
material needed for the upcoming WP9 deliverables is overdue. I have
only received information from Lauri and Fraunhofer. I absolutely need
the material (as outlined below) from all partners by Wednesday, January
19, 2005 AT THE VERY LATEST. To assist you further in preparing this
information, I will try to be more specific in terms of what is needed.

In terms of dissemination and exploitation, there are tables in the
document I have uploaded to the Uni-Verse website member's section (as
per my original email below) that give a template for the info needed by
the Commission. Please take a look at this document.

To be more specific regarding some of the info needed:

1. Exhaustive list of activities undertaken so far (dissemination and
exploitation)
- this should include any conferences or events (names, places, dates)
where Uni-Verse has been presented thus far; any press releases sent out
about Uni-Verse or your participation in this project; any articles
written; any marketing that has been done; etc. Please send me copies of
any articles or press releases.

2. Plans for future dissemination and exploitation of results
- This again should be specific information related to the above list,
including names of journals (and planned publication dates if known)
where you plan to publish articles about the project; names, dates, etc.
of conferences or events where you plan to present information about
Uni-Verse; how you intend to exploit the results of the project (and of
your particular part of the project in particular), etc.

I will also include the submitted information about activities
undertaken on the Uni-Verse website. Please be sure to send detailed
information when available.

If you have any questions, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Kind regards,
Angela