[Uni-verse] Agenda for PCC meeting

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Dec 13 10:40:00 CET 2004

Dear Friends,

we will use Marratech for the PCC meeting at 13.00 CET today.

This is the data for Marratech:

Address for downloading the client Marratech Pro 4.1:
http://www.marratech.com/download/.

Address for meeting: Add and name a portal: II Portal.
Portal URL:
http://212.217.204.137:8000
Use Open Channel.

Since some partners had audio problems we will run this session WITHOUT
AUDIO. Instead we will use the chat facility.

Agenda

Selection of secretary for the meeting

Confirmation of the agenda

Status of the 6 month economic report

Status of  D3.2. Security Implementation

Status of D3.3  Scripting API implementation
and D5.2    Scripting tool plug-ins

    Change in Annex 1
    Decision about new due dates

Status of the logo

  - What should we do? Any ideas?

Discussion about system specification D2.3

Input to dissemination and exploitation plans

Information from the commission

Planning for the future

- Upcoming due dates for deliverables

Next PCC meeting