[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src editscreen.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon May 16 00:34:13 CEST 2005

Hi jiri, I was discussing this yesterday, possible a better solution is...
* Have the option in the initial meny (a 2nd menu makes for more steps
== slower)
* Dont rely on space types for naming- just a personal preference, since
2 screens can have the same space type.

Menu could Read
_Split Areas
_Join into left