[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src editscreen.c

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Mon May 16 10:29:03 CEST 2005

Hi Cam,
"join into left", "join into right", etc. could be still little bit
confusing for blender newbies, because you need to know, what screan
area is "initial" screen area ... where was your mouse pointer at the
last time.

1) Second menu is better visual language for newbie user.
2) When both screan areas have same type, then no popup menu display.

Best regards

Jiri