[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun May 1 15:45:50 CEST 2005

On 1 May 2005, at 11:42 PM, Matt Ebb wrote:

>> buttons_scene.c: the render window buttons should be checked for
>> correctness ... panel with passepartout, DispWin, etc.
>> function render_panels() should be checked (I just smushed the
>> code for the two trees together).
>
> I've cleaned this up a bit so it's back to similar to how it was
> before.

Darn, I also forgot to mention that by 'the way it was before', it also
means the buttons for the Zblur stuff aren't visible in here. It will
take some time to think about how to integrate it into the layout, so I
just left the buttons as they previously have been for now, so at least
it's in a more usable state until it can be properly considered.

Matt