[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src transform.c transform_constraints.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 21:05:07 CET 2005

Yeah, since it pops up under the mouse, you now have
to hold down MMB and mouse the mouse every time to
select the axis.

Starting the think it was better how it worked before
for this reason and for those I said in the commit
log.

Martin

PS: And you're right, it seems stuck because it
constrain to the orthogonal axis.

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/transform.c.diff?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&cvsroot=tuhopuu>

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tuhopuu3/source/blender/src/transform_constraints.c.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7&cvsroot=tuhopuu>